In this episode…
We break down each of the main insurances and share our thoughts on whether they’re worth having.
We also discuss strategies for optimising the cost of insurance, other ways to protect yourself, and tailoring your insurance needs to your own specific situation.
Listen to the show…
(or download the mp3 file here)
- The truth about insurance (03:34)
- Home insurance (09:26)
- Contents insurance (13:06)
- Car insurance (18:55)
- Health insurance (28:14)
- Life/TPD/Disability (37:56)
- Pet insurance (44:24)
- Travel insurance (48:55)
- Creating your own cover (50:55)
- Psychological aspects of insurance (55:31)
- How to optimise and reduce the cost (1:04:04)
- Final thoughts (1:08:58)
Resources and stuff mentioned…
Join my mailing list to get new content as soon as it comes out…
Want more FIRE & Chill?
Check out our other episodes on the FIRE and Chill podcast page.
Thanks for tuning in! If you enjoyed the show, please share it to help spread the word.
Have something to add to this discussion? Share your thoughts in the comments below…