In this episode…
In this podcast, we take a deep dive into the two major asset classes that people turn to for long term returns: property and shares.
These investments are best suited to deliver the income and growth we need to sustain our Financial Independence.
Listen to the show…
(or if you prefer, download the mp3 file here)
- Dave’s article where he considers selling shares to purchase a home (0:25)
- The main benefits of investing in the sharemarket (13:11)
- The downsides of investing in shares (19:08)
- The main benefits of property investing (26:56)
- The negatives of investing in property… Dave has a rant! (37:25)
- What we choose to invest in and why (51:02)
- We summarise our most critical lessons from each asset class (56:50)
- Listener question: How did Pat become good with money? (1:04:39)
- Listener question: Many people who retire early start out in property and then move to shares… why is that? (1:08:53)
Resources and stuff mentioned:
Join my mailing list below to get future content straight to your inbox:
Want more FIRE & Chill?
Check out the complete list of episodes on the FIRE and Chill podcast page.
Do you have something to add to this discussion? Share your thoughts in the comments below…