In this episode…
We discuss the idea of using a ‘robo-advisor platforms like Six Park and Stockspot to handle our investments.
We explain how they work, their investment strategies and fees, the pros and cons of using a robo-advisor compared to investing by yourself, and much more.
Listen to the show…
(or download the mp3 file here)
- Introduction (01:12)
- What is a robo-advisor and how do they work? (05:22)
- Portfolio options and Six Park/Stockspot investment allocations (12:51)
- How do the fees stack up? (18:30)
- Benefits of using a robo-advisor platform (21:26)
- The downsides of robo-advisors (25:07)
- Our overall thoughts on these platforms (29:09)
- Alternatives to Six Park and Stockspot (33:15)
- Summary and final thoughts (40:53)
Resources and stuff mentioned…
Join my mailing list to get new content as soon as it comes out…
Want more FIRE & Chill?
Check out our other episodes on the FIRE and Chill podcast page.
Thanks for tuning in! If you enjoyed the show, please share it to help spread the word.
Have something to add to this discussion? Share your thoughts in the comments below…