In this episode…
In this podcast, we discuss whether outsourcing anything financial makes sense, or whether we should strive to do it all ourselves.
We share our thoughts on financial planners, and when it could make sense to use one, designing a DIY investment portfolio, accounting, budgeting and more.
Listen to the show…
(or download the mp3 file here)
- Intro and what we’ve been up to (01:13)
- Choosing and implementing an investment strategy (03:58)
- Outsourcing investments and thoughts on financial planners (11:28)
- Paying for advice, super and pension rules, and keeping it simple (19:55)
- Budgeting and money management (26:12)
- Should you do your own accounting? (30:11)
- How to make it easier to DIY your finances (36:28)
- What if your spouse isn’t interested and when to consider getting help (41:37)
- Final thoughts (45:43)
Resources and stuff mentioned…
Join my mailing list to get new content as soon as it comes out…
Want more FIRE & Chill?
Check out our other episodes on the FIRE and Chill podcast page.
Thanks for tuning in! If you enjoyed the show, please share it to help spread the word.
Have something to add to this discussion? Share your thoughts in the comments below…